Simplii Financial Extends its 3.15% Promo (November 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019) | Page 6 | Simplii Financial (formerly PC Financial) | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Simplii Financial Extends its 3.15% Promo (November 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)
April 19, 2019
9:13 pm
Loonie
Members
Forum Posts: 5039
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

butterflycharm said

Wow 3.75% !!! that rocks. Do you think they will continue after April 30th?  

COIN posted that on March 20. That rate at Tandia is now long gone.

April 23, 2019
5:47 pm
suburbs4life
Members
Forum Posts: 9
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

When people were paid their 3.15% bonus interest was it identified on their account as “bonus interest” or included with the end of March regular interest as one payment? The CSR claimed it was the later scenario but I don’t believe them.

April 23, 2019
6:25 pm
Norman1
Members
Forum Posts: 2281
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

The bonus interest for the 3.15% offer that ended February 28 was paid separately to me around March 21 and backdated to March 1 in the monthly statement. It was identified as "Promotional Interest".

My bonus interest was paid without me having to call in and report it was not paid. Simplii Financial did have an issue affecting some clients who were enrolled in the offer. But, their computer didn't pay those clients the bonus interest. The bonus interest was eventually paid after the affected clients called in. Not sure how their bonus interest was identified.

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.