Good news keep coming: Bitcoin plunges below $24,000 | Page 6 | Investing | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Good news keep coming: Bitcoin plunges below $24,000
June 22, 2022
9:49 am
mordko
Members
Forum Posts: 124
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

The jury on Bitcoin is still out. My guess is that its here to stay but not as an investment tool to make money. Still, I could be wrong. The future will tell. But once we start claiming that stock markets are “scum”, we are on the other side of the looking glass.

June 22, 2022
12:22 pm
MattS
Members
Forum Posts: 77
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

if the zero - 30 yr olds love the new fresh hip idea of crypto they can easily keep digital crypto alive and more and more usage. I have a land line I don't use but wont get rid of. My kids will never have one. I love the newspaper, I'm guessing my sons will go through life without buying one. The new generation wants a lot of freebies we cant afford. They vote in governments that will provide them. I wont touch the horror of public education but I spend time each night unprogramming them. If the new up and coming generations want crypto, whether I think its just a pile of nothing backed by nothing, it doesn't matter. its here to stay!

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.