DUCA 01Mar2018 to 31May2018 @3.15% | Page 6 | DUCA Credit Union | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
DUCA 01Mar2018 to 31May2018 @3.15%
June 12, 2018
1:04 pm
HISAhopper
Members
Forum Posts: 186
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

Called Duca to close account, rep told me I need to do that in writing and copy of driver license in an email.
Is that a correct protocol? I don't remember what I gave them (might have been social insurance number) when opening the account on line.

June 12, 2018
4:35 pm
Top It Up
Members (temp break)
Forum Posts: 1363
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

HISAhopper said

Is that a correct protocol?  

Anything is possible. I was a POA for a senior. The senior moved out of their home and into a complex-care facility. As POA I was charged with dealing with all of the home contents, putting the home up for sale, and disconnecting all utilities. Everything went swell, with the exception of Shaw Cable - they demanded that I come to their offices in person, with the original copy of the POA to show proof that I had the authority to disconnect the cable - what ever!

June 15, 2018
1:17 pm
Saver Guy_2018
Members
Forum Posts: 10
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello HISAhopper, if I were you and you want to close your account. I would log into DUCA's online banking website and send them an e-mail using their secure messages feature requesting to close the account. They should be able to do this for you without you having to write them a letter or providing them with a copy of your driver's license. Try this and let us know how it goes instead. Good Luck!!

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.