Tangerine Retention Rates/Winter Promo Q1(Jan) 2018 | Page 10 | Tangerine Bank | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Tangerine Retention Rates/Winter Promo Q1(Jan) 2018
February 1, 2018
4:43 am
fbeaulie
Members
Forum Posts: 82
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

fbeaulie said

As I decided to transfer back a little amount of money to my savings account, I will also be able to see what the answer is on February 1st!  

Money transferred to Chequing account on January 2 (early in the day - high balance at the beginning of the day - $0 at the end).

I can confirm that I was paid Promotional Bonus Interest on the small amount that I have transferred back to my savings account.

Again, information provided by CRS was not accurate...

February 1, 2018
1:22 pm
Slybanking
Members
Forum Posts: 108
182sp_Permalink sp_Print

fbeaulie said

Money transferred to Chequing account on January 2 (early in the day - high balance at the beginning of the day - $0 at the end).

I can confirm that I was paid Promotional Bonus Interest on the small amount that I have transferred back to my savings account.

Same here, Thanks for the confirmation.

February 1, 2018
3:22 pm
semi-retired
Members
Forum Posts: 232
183sp_Permalink sp_Print

fbeaulie said

Same deal for me.Into chequing on Jan/02.Called for promo/didn't get an offer,which had never happened before,got 2.50% for the next 6 months.Got promotional bonus on all money switched back from chequing.Yabba Dabba Doo.

February 1, 2018
8:20 pm
Joe
Banned
Forum Posts: 207
184sp_Permalink sp_Print

fbeaulie said

WINNING !

Tangerine....Canada's best bank. LBC.............Canada's 2nd best bank.
Hubert.....worst bank in Canada.

February 1, 2018
8:23 pm
Joe
Banned
Forum Posts: 207
185sp_Permalink sp_Print

semi-retired said

Same deal for me.Into chequing on Jan/02.Called for promo/didn't get an offer,which had never happened before,got 2.50% for the next 6 months.Got promotional bonus on all money switched back from chequing.Yabba Dabba Doo.  

but, but, but....your "playing the game"....that's frowned upon by the 500 plus post brigade here. sf-cool

Tangerine....Canada's best bank. LBC.............Canada's 2nd best bank.
Hubert.....worst bank in Canada.

February 2, 2018
7:30 am
semi-retired
Members
Forum Posts: 232
186sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe said

but, but, but....your "playing the game"....that's frowned upon by the 500 plus post brigade here. sf-cool  

Joe I don't mind jumping through a few hoops to achieve better results. Its the results from "playing the game" that I worry about.As Stone Cold Steve Austin once said "And that's the BOTTOM LINE".

February 2, 2018
7:46 am
Top It Up
Members (temp break)
Forum Posts: 1363

Joe said

but, but, but....your "playing the game"....that's frowned upon by the 500 plus post brigade here.  

This exchange from another thread -

tcharger67 said
... only to have 4 full days (over a weekend) of zero interest return.   

Joe said

The Horror  

tcharger67 said
Joe,
On +346,182 its 113.81$ missed revenue. A little more change than a wishing well User230, infact its more than my heating bill for December.  

Please write your comments in the forum.