$185 Bonus - When Signing Up for Thrive Chequing Account & Adding Your Payroll - ends July 25 | Page 2 | Tangerine Bank | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
$185 Bonus - When Signing Up for Thrive Chequing Account & Adding Your Payroll - ends July 25
August 9, 2011
4:33 am
Jenna
Members
Forum Posts: 82
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Patrick, they still have a $100 bonus for signing up for the Thrive chequing account with payroll direct deposit (for existing customers too). This is still a great deal, link below:

http://www.ingdirect.ca/en/che.....index.html

August 9, 2011
8:01 pm
Patrick
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Yes, I did the direct deposit before the 100$. It was back then a chance to win 10k. Would have prefer the 100 bucks :-( But my GF who subscribed after me got the 100$.

Thanks tho! I helped a friend get the bonuses last week!

August 16, 2011
1:19 am
msl
Guests

Jenna said:

MSL, I know that feeling of being burnt. I have been with ING Direct for about 15 years now (I joined about 1 year after all the hype).

However, they have been making a lot of exclusive offers for new customers for ages now. One of the first ones that I remember was the "get $25 when you open a new account".

Do you want to enjoy a good laugh? I am currently earning 1.5% interest with ING Direct (until I transfer it out to Hubert), but my kids' savings accounts in ING are earning 2%! I am having a hard time wrapping my head around ING's logic.

-yeah, it looks like ING gives good $$$ for new clients. as your have said, "exclusive for new customers" [sigh] and unfortunately for me, i am not aware of this when i first sign up back early 2011. no $25 or $100. just a chance to join in their $25,000 draw. which i did not win. then i also wrote them a letter [self stamped as per their instruction] asking about the winners list and i never receive any list from them. so yeah, im not saying im dumping my ING account. it's just that i am not going to continue my payroll direct deposit with them anymore.

September 13, 2011
11:57 am
Theresa
Guests

Does anyone have the bonus code still. I neglected to put it in and got $100 bonus rather than $185 because of that. No biggy but of course I'd rather get the whole amount.

September 13, 2011
12:12 pm
Jenna
Members
Forum Posts: 82

I think it was redflagdeals, but you could only enter code in July.

December 30, 2011
10:06 am
Doug Lurker
Guests

Doug said:

However, I can set-up a recurring EFT transfer to my ING Direct account showing recurring monthly auto-deposits. Is that not good enough?

Did this ever work, I'm in a similar situation, would like the bonus, but don't have direct deposit payroll.

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.