Targetted offer: 2.5% on new deposits May 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 | Tangerine Bank | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Targetted offer: 2.5% on new deposits May 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020
May 7, 2020
2:36 pm
implode
Members
Forum Posts: 98
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The Tangerine Savings Interest Offer of 2.50% (the “Offer”) is available to existing Tangerine Clients who have received this communication directly from Tangerine and who activate the Offer online by May 31, 2020. The Offer is available on Eligible Deposits made between May 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020 of up to $1,000,000 per Applicable Account Type (in the currency of the Applicable Account).

This is similar to the other post of 2.5% but that one was better as it was on all balances, whereas this is only on new deposits.

May 7, 2020
2:42 pm
implode
Members

As I only have about $10 CAD and $10 USD in my Tangerine accounts, it's practically the same as the whole balance offer. I'm moving my USD over for sure though.

May 7, 2020
5:48 pm
implode
Members

To be more clear, this one also applies to USD and that's what I'm moving in. Hubert was where I parked by USD when it was at 0.75%, but it's now dropped down to 0.25%. This 2.5% is the best I've seen currently available for USD.

The Offer is only applicable to Tangerine Savings Accounts (“Savings”), Tangerine Tax-Free Savings Accounts (“TFSA Savings”), Tangerine RSP Savings Accounts (“RSP Savings”), Tangerine US$ Savings Accounts (“US$ Savings) (referred to collectively as “Applicable Accounts”) where the Eligible Client is the Primary Account Holder as described in Section 13 below. Multiple Applicable Accounts of the same type (for example, 3 separate TFSA Savings Accounts) are collectively defined as an “Applicable Account Type”. The Offer is not applicable to any other Accounts, including (but not limited to) Tangerine RIF Savings Accounts (“RIF Savings”) Tangerine Business Savings Accounts, Tangerine US$ Business Savings Accounts, or Tangerine Children’s Savings Accounts (“CSA”).

Please write your comments in the forum.