ING DIRECT - Referal Bonus increase to $50 until December 31, 2011 | Tangerine Bank | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
ING DIRECT - Referal Bonus increase to $50 until December 31, 2011
November 9, 2011
10:34 am
djino
Ottawa (Gatineau, Qc Area)
Members
Forum Posts: 310
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

http://www.ingdirect.ca/doublebonus/

'Tis the season for a double referral Bonus!

Get in the spirit of giving and get something wonderful back in return! Now when you refer friends and family to ING DIRECT, you will be doubly rewarded. Instead of $25, we’re giving $50* to you and $50 to your friend.

Like the holiday season, this offer will be over before you know it. You have until December 31st to double up. Get your friends, family, colleagues, elves and all to sign up for ING DIRECT and open an Account with $100 or more in it.

You can always find your unique Orange Key on your statements and whenever you log in to your Account at ingdirect.ca.

djino

November 15, 2011
1:26 am
Guest_1
Guests

Instead of offering these silly things why don't they pay a decent interest rate? They give a piddling 1.5% on the TFSA, where even TD Canada Trust offers 1.15%.
This means, if I invest the whole $5000.00 I'm allowed each year into ING's TFSA, I'll have earned a whopping $17.50 more than I would with one of the big five banks.
Wow. I'll be able to finally buy that picture of a boat that I've always wanted.

November 15, 2011
8:14 am
kilarney
Members
Forum Posts: 146
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

for the bank who started it all falling to such a stupid low of offering bribes and bait and switch tactics instead of fundamental simple high interest rates it is a joke. I dont expect them to be miles ahead of everyone but they should,nt be miles behind. The only thing I can give them credit for now is they got me comfortable with online saving.
Maybe we could bombard them with emails and inquiry,s? Try this link and post your feelings?
http://savers.ingdirect.ca/ing.....ect_canada

or send an email to a bigshot to vent a bit?

chiefsavingsofficer@ingdirect.ca

Please write your comments in the forum.