January 3, 2013
I am in the process of moving out all our $ from Tangerine (after they refused to give a good rate) to Simplii for their 2.8%. Wish there was a pull request from Simplii.
Do you think we can suggest / ask for it? It shouldn't be that complicated unless they don't want to deal with it.
April 6, 2013
Simplii now has bank-to-bank transfers. One can pull funds from and push funds to accounts at another financial institution.
To link the account at another financial institution, one will need to provide the institution, branch, and account numbers online and send in a void cheque or a customized account confirmation form:
Conditions for adding an account:
- You must send in a void cheque or a customized account confirmation form to complete this request. …
- The cheque or customized account confirmation form must have your name preprinted on it.
- The name on your account with the other financial institution must match your name on your Simplii Financial accounts.
- Only personal accounts will be accepted. Business accounts cannot be added.
- Accounts which require multiple signatures to transfer cannot be added.
- Accounts must be with a Canadian financial institution and funded in Canadian dollars.