PC offering 3.75% on new money Sept 1-Oct 31 | Simplii Financial | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
PC offering 3.75% on new money Sept 1-Oct 31
September 3, 2008
2:11 pm
Mike
Guests

Just got off the phone with PC Financial and they let me know about a special promotion. PC is now offering 3.75% on new money deposited between Sept 1-Oct 31.

I don't remember if it's a 3 month promo or forever on that cash, sorry.

Mike

September 3, 2008
2:12 pm
Mike
Guests

...and on a "related note", 1 year PC GIC's 100k+ are 3.70%

September 4, 2008
10:27 am
Mike
Guests

They just officially announced it:

http://www.banking.pcfinancial.....eoffer2008

September 4, 2008
6:35 pm
Peter
Admin
Forum Posts: 1404
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Cool. Note that the period goes through November as well.

It's not that great of a deal since it's only on new deposits and only for a three-month period, but every little bit counts!

September 6, 2008
10:18 am
Jesus
Guests

if i take all my money out of my high interest savings account and reinvest it back in. would i get the 3.75% for my whole total?

September 6, 2008
10:33 am
Selby
Guests

Jesus said:

if i take all my money out of my high interest savings account and reinvest it back in. would i get the 3.75% for my whole total?

As I read the Terms and Conditions the higher interest is for Sept October and November. Correct?

September 6, 2008
10:09 pm
Peter
Admin
Forum Posts: 1404
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Selby said:

Jesus said:

As I read the Terms and Conditions the higher interest is for Sept October and November. Correct?

I think it works relative to the balance you had at the beginning of September. So withdrawing money and then re-depositing it would technically only have worked if you had withdrawn the money at the end of August.

Please write your comments in the forum.