$350 Promo | Simplii Financial | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
May 3, 2022
7:36 am
COIN
Members
Forum Posts: 1106
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Is the $350 promo for opening a new chequing account only available for new clients?

June 9, 2022
3:40 am
RetirEd
Members
Forum Posts: 976

PETER: This $350 promo appears in ads Simplii runs on your pages, but not in your own promo page's CASH BACK section yet.
RetirEd

RetirEd

June 9, 2022
5:44 am
Norman1
Members
Forum Posts: 6679

Yes, the $350 offer is only for new clients:

The Simplii Financial™ No Fee Chequing Account $350 offer (the “Offer”) begins on February 1, 2022 at 12:01 am ET and ends on July 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Offer Period”). The Offer consists of a $350 cash reward (the “Cash Reward”) to qualifying primary account holders for opening and using a new Simplii Financial™ No Fee Chequing Account (the “New Account”) and complying with the following requirements.

1. Eligibility

This Offer is open only to Canadian residents who:

(i) have reached the age of majority in their province of residence; and
(ii) have no prior banking relationship with Simplii Financial prior to the beginning of the Offer Period.

June 9, 2022
6:35 pm
Peter
Admin
Forum Posts: 1398

RetirEd said
PETER: This $350 promo appears in ads Simplii runs on your pages, but not in your own promo page's CASH BACK section yet.
RetirEd  

Thanks for the heads up! I've updated it now.

July 15, 2022
9:31 am
piggybank
British Columbia
Members
Forum Posts: 127

Norman1 said
Yes, the $350 offer is only for new clients:

The Simplii Financial™ No Fee Chequing Account $350 offer (the “Offer”) begins on February 1, 2022 at 12:01 am ET and ends on July 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Offer Period”). The Offer consists of a $350 cash reward (the “Cash Reward”) to qualifying primary account holders for opening and using a new Simplii Financial™ No Fee Chequing Account (the “New Account”) and complying with the following requirements.

1. Eligibility

This Offer is open only to Canadian residents who:

(i) have reached the age of majority in their province of residence; and
(ii) have no prior banking relationship with Simplii Financial prior to the beginning of the Offer Period.

Ah, I'm not eligible. I have been their customer till I closed my accounts last year.
It's too bad... With the promos of other banks, you can still meet the "new member" eligibility if you did not have an account when their campaign started. I've enjoyed the "new account" offer multiple times from TD, for instance.

Please write your comments in the forum.