December 20, 2019
Was just notified of a new mobile app for Motus Bank.
Here are a few of the new things you can expect:
• The app has been completely redesigned with a new look and feel
• We’ve updated the interface to make it more intuitive
• Faster is better! Expect improved app performance
• Super quick access to our award-winning price matching service – Price Drop
• All the cool stuff you’ve come to expect: deposit cheques with your phone, set up mobile alerts, pay bills, move money, and more
So it looks like my app auto updated and the new app makes you log in again.
In my opinion the old one was way better and more user friendly. It was the same app Meridian still uses so I'm not sure why they are now using two different apps.
The Meridian one is a joy to use, same went for the old motus one. The new app is just so so and all the cartoon drawings make it look child like bordering on too simplistic.
September 29, 2017
August 1, 2015
December 12, 2009
It seems a lot of changes in today's society is aiming to dumb things down to the lowest common denominator or to treat people like little children...
Completely agree. That update really tells us nothing other than there were some technical coding changes that improved the app's response time (this won't change Motus Bank's archaic back-end processing timeframes that take days or even a week for transfers to be completed) and that it has a newly reorganized, fresh user interface. Points 4 and 5 were just marketing reminders for features that already existed.
Please write your comments in the forum.