Meridian Credit Union - $100 gift! | Page 2 | Meridian Credit Union | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Meridian Credit Union - $100 gift!
October 23, 2016
12:23 pm
Axial
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I also tried emailing the person you mentioned in your post earlier, because I was worried that the funds wouldn't be deposited in the account in time (not thinking that they hadn't even received the statement at all!) but she never got back to me. Since I don't have a confirmation email from them to fall back on I guess I wouldn't have much of a chance arguing my case like you did, unfortunately. I'm glad you got your money in the end, though!

December 7, 2016
6:19 pm
aftaabnashr
Members
Forum Posts: 2

I just found the offer of 100$ bonus on Meridian's website, today Dec. 7th, funny though that the date of letter at the bottom of the Term's page is Dec.8th! Wondering if it's a reliable policy at all.
Link to Terms and Condition's page:
http://www.meridiancu.ca/perso.....fferTC.pdf

Link to offer's page:
http://www.meridiancu.ca/perso.....aQodkcALNg

Wondering about other people's experience with the option so far...

Also was thinking about benefiting from their promotional 3% GIC offer, not sure if this would have any effect on eligibility for the other one, or the other was around.

December 7, 2016
8:05 pm
JenE
Members
Forum Posts: 416

I applied for the bonus account in August and received it in November, no problem. What is the 3% GIC offer that you mention? Perhaps it is at a particular new branch that you have to apply to in person?

December 7, 2016
10:37 pm
Loonie
Members
Forum Posts: 9212

The 3% offer is only at new branches and for new members. Since you have now joined,you would not be able to get it, regardless of location.

December 8, 2016
2:14 am
JenE
Members
Forum Posts: 416

Thanks, Loonie, for the clarification.

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.