ICICI BANK LOWERS RATE TO 1.40%!!!!! NOW I AM WORRIED!!!!! | ICICI Bank | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
ICICI BANK LOWERS RATE TO 1.40%!!!!! NOW I AM WORRIED!!!!!
July 20, 2009
10:53 pm
Roc
Guests

What the heck is going on with ICICI Bank??? First they close up a branch in Vancouver, now they lower their interest rate to 1.40%??? They also lowered their TFSA and RRSP rates to 1.75%!!!!....... Houston we have a problem!!!!

Solution??? It's simple!!!! I'm going to buy up acres of land and bury all of my money in the ground and start growing money trees!!!! Anybody out there interested? Then call me for this exciting business venture!!!We'll franchise!!!

But seriously guys, there's gotta be a better way to make money than to have it sit in a high interest savings account waiting for the banks to lower their rates again!!! This was the straw that broke the donkey's back...as the old wise saying goes!!!

Time to say good-bye to our friends at ICICI Bank!!!!I'm leaving this place for good!!!!

Roc

July 21, 2009
7:42 am
Craig
Guests

Roc, explain to me again how you came to be in posession of $320,000 please? I'm genuinely curious.

July 21, 2009
1:05 pm
Roc
Guests

Hi Craig,

I really didn't come into $320,000.00, I started with "O" after college at age 22 if you can believe that!!!! Read my whole profile in the "YOUR STORIES" forum under the heading "THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME RICH" and "DONALD TRUMP WOULD BE PROUD!!!!"

My story is a rags to riches one that many people can read and learn from, I also offer money saving tips too!!!!Let me know what you think and I"ll answer any questions that you have.

Roc

July 22, 2009
9:49 am
Max
Members
Forum Posts: 208
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The proof that anybody can be rich. The American Dream, a Dream for All!

The day you become free is the day you work for fun.

July 23, 2009
11:05 am
Steve
Members
Forum Posts: 5
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

lol...Wait till you read his "Thank you for making me rich" post.

Please write your comments in the forum.