Hubert Survey October 2019 | Page 2 | Hubert Financial | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Hubert Survey October 2019
October 26, 2019
10:33 am
GICinvestor
Members
Forum Posts: 670
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Selkirk said

I prefer to refer to it, as a name 'Refresh' sf-wink

Hubert Financial Address :

Hubert Financial
233 Main Street
Selkirk, Manitoba
R1A 1S1

Lol some people here don’t like that!

And you don’t see the SELKIRK connection?

October 26, 2019
12:37 pm
Dean
Valhalla Mountains, British Columbia
Members
Forum Posts: 1914

GICinvestor said

. . . And you don’t see the SELKIRK connection?  

Yes I see it, but the connection to Hubert's address was/is Totally unintentional ... LOL sf-laugh

P.S.
Have you done the Hubert survey yet? I'll probably do mine on Sunday.
Lots of ammunition here on this thread❗

sf-cool " Live Long, Healthy ... And Prosper! " sf-cool

October 26, 2019
12:49 pm
Doug
British Columbia, Canada
Members
Forum Posts: 4230

For the record, I like the Hubert product names, especially "Lasting Happiness" and "Happy Savings Account". Please don't rename these products. sf-cool

Cheers,
Doug

October 26, 2019
1:11 pm
GICinvestor
Members

Selkirk said

Yes I see it, but the connection to Hubert's address was/is Totally unintentional ... LOL sf-laugh

P.S.
Have you done the Hubert survey yet? I'll probably do mine on Sunday.
Lots of ammunition here on this thread❗  

No, like I said earlier, I have decided to not do them any more.

While I had hope my input, from the many I have responded to, would be like others and we would see some changes.....I don’t see them...so in my opinion, there is no point of doing them. Either they are not prepared to make changes or my input is not of the majority.

And secondly will strategically remove matured funds.

October 26, 2019
1:19 pm
krwilson
Members
Forum Posts: 148

GICinvestor said

No, like I said earlier, I have decided to not do them any more.

While I had hope my input, from the many I have responded to, would be like others and we would see some changes.....I don’t see them...so in my opinion, there is no point of doing them. Either they are not prepared to make changes or my input is not of the majority.

And secondly will strategically remove matured funds.  

I agree, though I did do this Hubert survey. BUT as I was doing it I received another from Shoppers, and this past week from Independent Grocers. I tire of wasting my time to try and make their business better for them (though it is suppose to be for me). Some surveys expect you to put in 15-20 minutes of your time?! Though some offer a very small gratuity of some sort such as points (amount equals .20-.30 cents), most only offer you the hope of better website, service, etc. that usually never appears.

So, I am stopping these surveys too. The companies need to pay some sort of group to make recommendations and give up the annoyance of bothering their customers. Like when you finish self checking out at a Walmart and the machine asks you how THEY did today ... why not ask how I did today for I completed the entire shopping experience myself!

Rant over....thanks.

October 26, 2019
2:16 pm
Doug
British Columbia, Canada
Members
Forum Posts: 4230

krwilson said

I agree, though I did do this Hubert survey. BUT as I was doing it I received another from Shoppers, and this past week from Independent Grocers. I tire of wasting my time to try and make their business better for them (though it is suppose to be for me). Some surveys expect you to put in 15-20 minutes of your time?! Though some offer a very small gratuity of some sort such as points (amount equals .20-.30 cents), most only offer you the hope of better website, service, etc. that usually never appears.

So, I am stopping these surveys too. The companies need to pay some sort of group to make recommendations and give up the annoyance of bothering their customers. Like when you finish self checking out at a Walmart and the machine asks you how THEY did today ... why not ask how I did today for I completed the entire shopping experience myself!

Rant over....thanks.  

Wal-Mart customer service surveys want too much feedback (i.e., too many required questions) for a paltry entry into a monthly contest to win a gift card in which other Wal-Mart Canada customers taking the survey are also entered. They don't need to ask so many questions about the shopping experience in each department. Besides, all they need to do is look around;
- in the food section, pay attention to empty shelves and better manage your inventory;
- in the women's clothes section, have one or more clerks in this area at all times as women are particularly messy when it comes to not putting back clothes folded or hung up when done trying something on;
- in the pharmacy area, better colocate health and beauty items with health and beauty items and toiletries (i.e., toothpaste) with toothpaste. Don't put toothpaste next to deodorant;
- in the books and stationery sections, no improvements needed here. Model your store after these areas;
- in the seasonal/gardening outdoor sections, water your plants. Don't let them die.

End of rant.

Cheers,
Doug

October 26, 2019
3:29 pm
Dean
Members

Selkirk said
And let's not forget the Stupid, Silly, Childish Wordings they use . . .

"Happy Savings"
"Save Happy With Hubert"
"Hubert Go !"
"Happy Mortgages"
"Lasting Happiness"
"Happy Interest Rates"
"Tickled Pink"
"Happy Testimonials"
etc. . . .

It's enough to make a grown man puke❗

Do they think we're a bunch children ⁉ sf-confused  

OOPS‼

I forgot to add the words; "No offence meant to anyone, especially to Doug !" sf-wink

November 1, 2019
10:53 am
Dean
Members

Well, I changed my mind and completed the latest Hubert feedback survey this morning. In the comments section, I listed All our concerns/suggestions that have been made here in this thread. I can only hope that some (if not all) of our issues with Hubert Financial, make there way to the Sunova BoD.

Q: Did I just waste my time❓
A: I hope not sf-frown

Selkirk (a.k.a. Dean)

November 1, 2019
11:22 am
GICinvestor
Members

Selkirk said
Well, I changed my mind and completed the latest Hubert feedback survey this morning. In the comments section, I listed All our concerns/suggestions that have been made here in this thread. I can only hope that some (if not all) of our issues with Hubert Financial, make there way to the Sunova BoD.

Q: Did I just waste my time❓
A: I hope not sf-frown

Selkirk (a.k.a. Dean)  

What is past history of feedback vs changes made?

November 1, 2019
12:04 pm
Dean
Members

GICinvestor said

What is past history of feedback vs changes made?  

LOL ... We both know the answer to that ⬆ sf-laugh

As a 'parting shot' in the comments section of the survey, I ended with this ...

"In addition to the issues mentioned above, many of us Hubert Financial 'Share Holders' have been making those same comments & suggestions in these feedback surveys for a Long time now ... but Nothing is ever done about them. Perhaps we should take these concerns, Directly to the Sunova BoD."

Having ended my survey with that comment, they might just toss it in the shredder ... who knows⁉sf-cool

Selkirk

November 1, 2019
4:16 pm
GICinvestor
Members

While not perfect I do like Hubert. BUT now when I focus and think about the requests, for Feedback a few times a year, it makes them look like FOOLS.

And in my opinion a 100% waste of time to respond to them.

November 3, 2019
7:56 am
Dean
Members

GICinvestor said

While not perfect I do like Hubert. BUT now when I focus and think about the requests, for Feedback a few times a year, it makes them look like FOOLS.

And in my opinion a 100% waste of time to respond to them.  

Any thoughts on doing an end-run around those Hubert feedback surveys, and instead ... take our concerns about Hubert directly to the Sunova BoD❓

I wouldn't know how to go about doing that, but as shareholder members of the Sunova CU, that option should be available to us.

Selkirk (a.k.a. Dean)

November 3, 2019
12:18 pm
Loonie
Members
Forum Posts: 9245

You could ask for their names, and send each a letter. But, without mass complaints, not likely to have much impact. They will likely just refer ti all to the CEO - at best - who will take it under advisement and lump it in with the survey responses.

CU members are a frighteningly passive lot!
i attended an AGM of one of my CUs a while ago, the first time I'd ever done such a thing. Granted it's a small CU, but spouse and I were the ONLY people there who were not either staff or Board members. I was the ONLY person who asked a question. We felt like celebrities, just for showing up! At the beginning of the meeting, the CEO declared that we had a quorum. I"ve not read the by-laws but have to wonder how that is defined.
I do recommend showing up, however, wherever feasible. But Selkirk MB is not feasible for most of us.
I intend to go to more of these in future . There's usually free food, if that's an incentive.

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.