HRSA new deposit promo tier1 @4.40%, tier2 @4.90% (was 4.25% and 4.75%) | Page 8 | HSBC | Discussion forum

Please consider registering
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
HRSA new deposit promo tier1 @4.40%, tier2 @4.90% (was 4.25% and 4.75%)
December 21, 2022
7:32 am
Lodown
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 69
Member Since:
January 10, 2017
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mordko said
It means that one gets normal (variable) rate plus 3%. Currently the variable rate is 1.55% if you have over 25K. So the total would be 4.55%. And it's on the money in the HISA account as of January 27th. Won’t apply to new money. And only if you got the email.  

Yes, and they are using a First In First Out model. If you add $10k on January 27 or later, then take that $10k out, they lower the balance they pay the extra 3% on by $10k....tricky dicky.

No permission to create posts

Please write your comments in the forum.