PC Financial 20,000 Referral Points (Equal $20) | General financial discussion | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
PC Financial 20,000 Referral Points (Equal $20)
January 21, 2013
8:01 am
Save2Retire@55
Members
Forum Posts: 845
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking as PC Financial gives 20,000 = $20 to both parties for referring someone's to open an account with PC Financial, why don't we get benefit of this and in refer each other in case new people are in the process of opening a new account? Not sure, if this is a good idea to be even discussed here. sf-confused

Thanks,

January 21, 2013
8:05 am
Peter
Admin
Forum Posts: 1405

On the topic of referrals on this site, the policy is that people can ask for referrals but you cannot publicly offer to give referrals. Within that framework, if people want to ask for PC Financial referrals, go for it!

January 22, 2013
10:18 am
Save2Retire@55
Members

Sorry Peter. I didn't know about this policy. Please feel free to delete this post. Also, could you please send me the URL for the Referral topic as I couldn't find it. Thanks

January 22, 2013
10:22 am
Peter
Admin
Forum Posts: 1405

No worries, I don't see that as a solicitation for referrals. It's a bit borderline...

Regardless, we don't have a proper list of guidelines yet, but I'm referencing this, which was regarding ING Direct referrals at the time: https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/tangerine-bank/no-referral-codes-allowed/

If anyone wants to ask for PC Financial referrals, feel free to create a separate thread!

January 23, 2013
4:57 am
Save2Retire@55
Members

Cool. Thanks

Please write your comments in the forum.