PC Financial No Fee Card - $45 free grocery offer - expires March 31 2012 | Credit card reward programs | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
PC Financial No Fee Card - $45 free grocery offer - expires March 31 2012
January 18, 2012
2:26 pm
Jenna
Members
Forum Posts: 82
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just received a mailer offering the PC Financial no annual fee Mastercard. For joining, they are offering the equivilant of $45 in free food (40,000 PC points for taking the offer & 5,000 PC points if you sign up online). You receive the points upon approval of the card. 0.97% interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months. Expires March 31, 2012.

Here is the sign up/information link:

http://www.pcfinancial.ca/freefoodfast/

January 18, 2012
11:58 pm
msl
Guests

But I already have 3 credit cards.... :(

January 19, 2012
3:59 am
Jenna
Members

msl :)

This might be a good option for someone with a Mastercard not offering any returns.

January 19, 2012
8:42 pm
Guests

msl said:

But I already have 3 credit cards.... :(

You can always open it to get the promotion and then close it later or one of your other credit cards that is no longer meeting your needs.

January 20, 2012
4:51 am
Jenna
Members

I was considering switching my current MC to the PC one. However, the inconvenience of filling out a new card application has turned me off.

Some companies just switch you over to the new card without all the paperwork, when you already have an existing card. Not the case with this one.

Don't know if I am willing to go to all the trouble just for $45 in groceries. I have 2.5 months to decide.

Please write your comments in the forum.