CTB HISA earn 3.0% Interest on new deposits until Sept 30, 2019 | Canadian Tire | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
CTB HISA earn 3.0% Interest on new deposits until Sept 30, 2019
April 2, 2019
10:07 am
hwyc
GTA
Members
Forum Posts: 1165
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Somebody may get more details, I do not have an account.

https://www.myctfs.com/April2019Bonus/

Enjoy ... if you can

[Added fine print from link]
*Your Account will earn a special interest rate of 3.0% which consists of the regular variable rate of interest for the Account of 1.50% plus the bonus interest rate of 1.50% per annum. The bonus rate applies only to (i) selected customers who received a communication about this offer and (ii) funds deposited to your existing HISA account from an external source, made on or after April 2, 2019 up to a maximum of $500,000 in new deposits across all HISA accounts in your portfolio. Offer excludes deposits made to a Canadian Tire Tax Free HISA account. The promotional interest rate is calculated on the portion of the Account's average daily closing balance during the offer period that exceeds the closing balance as of April 1, 2019, to a maximum of $500,000. Any new deposits over the $500,000 will receive interest at the regular every day rate (1.5% as of April 1, 2019). This bonus offer is valid from April 2, 2019 to September 30, 2019 and may be changed, extended or withdrawn without notice. Interest is calculated daily based on the daily closing balance. Interest is paid monthly. If the Account is closed before the end of a calendar month or before the end of the offer period, you will forfeit interest at the bonus rate that accrued from the beginning of the particular month in which the Account was closed. Rates are quoted as of April 2, 2019 and are subject to change without notice.

April 2, 2019
10:58 am
canadian.100
Members
Forum Posts: 939

This a targetted promo for selected clients. They have done a few of these promos in the past. I have never been selected as "eligible" for the promos. Just 1.5% is their offer for me!

April 2, 2019
11:03 am
dougjp
Members
Forum Posts: 575

canadian.100 said
This a targetted promo for selected clients. They have done a few of these promos in the past. I have never been selected as "eligible" for the promos. Just 1.5% is their offer for me!  

Same here, my account there has been dormant for years, since they were last competitive, but I haven't seen any promo since. I don't understand what logic their algorithm to choose how to get new money works. sf-confused

The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to
annoy people who are not in them.

April 2, 2019
2:25 pm
maGIC
Members
Forum Posts: 63

I received an offer last December for 3.2% until June 30, 2019, which I am using. My account had been dormant for years, but I do have a gic with them? 1.5% regular plus 1.7% bonus interest.

April 3, 2019
5:29 am
Bud
Banned
Forum Posts: 1375

April 8 next targeted emailing

April 3, 2019
9:37 am
Bill
Members
Forum Posts: 3911

hwyc, if you're not a customer how did you come across this offer for clients?

maGIC, did your December offer come via email? Or when you logged in to your account?

April 3, 2019
4:53 pm
hwyc
GTA
Members
Forum Posts: 1165

Bill said
hwyc, if you're not a customer how did you come across this offer for clients?

Bill, it's RedFlagDeals.com forum.

April 4, 2019
3:33 am
maGIC
Members
Forum Posts: 63

Bill
My December offer came via email on December 12

April 4, 2019
8:34 am
Bill
Members
Forum Posts: 3911

Thanks, hwyc and maGIC. I haven't used my CT accounts in a few years, never hear from them.

Please write your comments in the forum.