Get $1.00 Per Month from Achieva! | Achieva Financial | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Get $1.00 Per Month from Achieva!
May 15, 2008
7:12 pm
Lau
Guests

After a R-E-A-L miserable experince at ICIC --- STAY AWAY! I opened new accounts with HSBC Direct and Achieva Financial. Both institutions were Great, however, Achieva provides more retirement and term deposit options at VERY competitive rates --- which suck at VanCity.

Anyways...I thought you may want to know, that Achieva provides all their customers $1.00 every month when they take their statements online.

October 2, 2008
9:54 am
BJ Soxx
Guests

Would expect them to give me something, they hold all deposits for 10 days, it takes 24 hrs to clear inter-banking process so anything more than 3 days (give extra time for small players) is totally unreasonable and suspect.

October 6, 2008
3:50 pm
CM
Guests

All I can say is I have moved all my long-term investments to Achieva and have dealt with them for some time and am very satisfied with the exceptional term deposit rates, online banking & full deposit guarantee. I agree the bank-to-bank transfers are not ideal and given all my savings are for longer term needs, the 10 day hold is not an issue --- in fact ING has a similar hold on funds for far lower rates.

Please write your comments in the forum.