Achieva Financial raises rate 2nd time in one day... Now 2.40% as of 2018-11-01 | Achieva Financial | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Achieva Financial raises rate 2nd time in one day... Now 2.40% as of 2018-11-01
November 1, 2018
2:43 pm
Shawguy
Members
Forum Posts: 275
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I've never seen Achieva do this before, but they raised their rates to 2.30% and later in the day they increased them again to 2.40% (I'm assuming because Outlook Financial went to 2.40% and they usually stay in line with each other)

November 1, 2018
9:54 pm
moneyhelp
Members
Forum Posts: 276

SG said
I've never seen Achieva do this before, but they raised their rates to 2.30% and later in the day they increased them again to 2.40% (I'm assuming because Outlook Financial went to 2.40% and they usually stay in line with each other)  

sf-laugh

Looks like this is where I'll send my $ at the end of this month (Tangerine promo ends) if Tangerine doesn't match or better 2.40%...let's see.

November 2, 2018
5:45 am
pwm
Headingley MB
Members
Forum Posts: 102

Amazing! They are ahead of EQ Bank now. I had just moved some cash to Achieva last week because EQ does not have joint accounts yet and I'm not happy with that. Their GIC rates also went up. 1 year was 2.5%. It's now 2.6%.

Great timing, and thanks for pointing that out SG.

Please write your comments in the forum.