Canadian credit cards with no foreign currency exchange transaction fees:
- Brim Financial Mastercard
- Home Trust Preferred Visa
- HSBC World Elite Mastercard
- Scotiabank Gold American Express
- Scotiabank Platinum American Express
- Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite
- KOHO Prepaid Visa (Premium plan)
Canadian credit cards with higher rewards for foreign currency transactions:
You get charged the ~2.5% fee on new charges but get a higher reward rate. Note that you also get charged the ~2.5% fee on returns.
- Meridian Visa Infinite Travel Rewards
- Rogers World Elite Mastercard
If you have one of the cards above and use PayPal for purchases, be sure to disable PayPal’s currency conversion!
Please write your comments in the forum.