<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
	    <channel>
        <title>Canadian High Interest Savings Bank Accounts - Forum: Investing</title>
        <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/</link>
        <description><![CDATA[Read all about Tangerine Bank, Hubert Financial, EQ Bank, Motive Financial, Alterna Bank, and more]]></description>
        <generator>Simple:Press Version 6.11.10</generator>
        <atom:link href="https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/rss/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml"/>
		                <item>
                    <title>mordko on TD EasyTrade "Set It and Get It" 10% </title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-easytrade-set-it-and-get-it-10faf858e5f112f270d66ec25bc2fd0597ab660e808aad66a2838a2a07cf604d28/#p115246</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-easytrade-set-it-and-get-it-10faf858e5f112f270d66ec25bc2fd0597ab660e808aad66a2838a2a07cf604d28/#p115246</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>Yes, but there is a catch. “Up to a maximum of $600”.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:50:13 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>hwyc on TD EasyTrade "Set It and Get It" 10% </title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-easytrade-set-it-and-get-it-10faf858e5f112f270d66ec25bc2fd0597ab660e808aad66a2838a2a07cf604d28/#p115245</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-easytrade-set-it-and-get-it-10faf858e5f112f270d66ec25bc2fd0597ab660e808aad66a2838a2a07cf604d28/#p115245</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>You can earn 10% cash back on recurring deposits or contributions made through a Pre-Authorized Deposit (“PAD”) or Monthly Contribution Plan (“MCP”) to a new eligible TD Easy Trade account(s), <strong>up to a maximum of $600 CAD per client</strong>. This Offer is available from October 5, 2026 to November 4, 2026 (the “Registration Period”).</p>
<p><a href="https://www.td.com/ca/en/investing/direct-investing/services/easy-trade-set-it-and-get-it" rel="nofollow"><a href="https://www.td.com/ca/en/inves" rel="nofollow">https://www.td.com/ca/en/inves</a>.....and-get-it</a></p>
<p>Looks like the offer is meant to be entirely DIY thru the EasyTrade app</p>
<p>Consider the offer as a 12-month installment savings plan, I think 10% is a very good deal.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:31:14 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>hwyc on TD Extendible Note</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-extendible-note/page-5/#p115148</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/td-extendible-note/page-5/#p115148</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>TDDI Fixed Income new issue</p>
<p>TD Bank C$ S/A Extendible 4.05%, October 5 2027-2029</p>
<p>TD Bank US$ S/A Extendible 5.30%, October 5 2027-2028<br />
TD Bank US$ S/A Extendible 5.55%, October 5 2027-2029<br />
TD Bank US$ S/A Extendible <strong>5.75%</strong>, October 8 2027-2031</p>
<p>($5,000 min)</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 01:05:31 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>Rail Baron on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115104</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115104</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>Royal Bank has raised its US ISA rates by 25 points last week.  </p>
<p>But Scotia's US ISA rate has not budged yet.  </p>
<p>How long should I wait before shifting my money?</p>
<p>UPDATE:  Scotia is now at 3.65% for Series F USD ISA's.  I shall keep my funds where they are.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 06:46:01 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>hwyc on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115064</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115064</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>Good grief, I'm two years older since my previous entry here!  @Norman1, I'm posting these data points to your thread now.  We should still keep the back and forth discussion here.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 10:01:06 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>Nehpets on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115062</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115062</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>OOOps!!!   my typo when entering the fund code was my problem....tired old fingers </p>
<p>Thanks for the info AltaRed!</p>
<p>Stephen</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 09:09:47 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>Nehpets on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115061</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115061</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<blockquote class="spPostEmbedQuote">
<p><strong>AltaRed said </strong><br />
It is under the Mutual Funds tab once you select Trade.  Simply enter BMO95142 in the Symbol box, Buy or Sell, how much you wish to buy or sell, and voila...done.  </p>
</blockquote>
<p>That's what I thought, but with no result.  I keep  getting "no results found"</p>
<p>I get a listing of BMO ETF's like BMO14700 etc...in the Mutual fund symbol box</p>
<p>Stephen</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 08:56:05 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>AltaRed on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115060</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115060</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>It is under the Mutual Funds tab once you select Trade.  Simply enter BMO95142 in the Symbol box, Buy or Sell, how much you wish to buy or sell, and voila...done.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 08:30:16 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>Nehpets on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115059</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115059</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<blockquote class="spPostEmbedQuote">
<p><strong>AltaRed said </strong><br />
... MMF BMO95142 @ 2.4% as of Aug 31. ... the MMF instead at BMO IL.  </p>
</blockquote>
<p>Would you share how to navigate to BMO95142 in the Trade menu of BMO IL?</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p><em>Stephen</em></p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 08:24:31 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>canadian.100 on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115052</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115052</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for this info re BMO IL.  Appears that iTrade and BMO IL are very similar - however iTrade still charges 9.99 commission per stock/etf trade while BMO IL has dropped that commission to 0.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 22:03:06 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>AltaRed on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115051</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115051</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>Compare BMT104 @1.95% vs MMF BMO95142 @ 2.4% as of Aug 31. Hence why I use the MMF instead at BMO IL.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 14:35:00 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>Norman1 on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115050</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115050</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>The yields for the BMO brokerage ISA's are not available publicly.  These are from my BMO InvestorLine account:</p>
<table style="width:auto;font-size:80%">
<tr>
<td>Code/Desc.</td>
<td>Rate</td>
<td>Initial<br />purchase</td>
<td>Subsequent<br />purchase</td>
<td>CDIC<br />eligible</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT104<br />
&#160;&#160;BMO CAD High Interest Savings
</td>
<td rowspan="3">1.95%</td>
<td rowspan="3">500 C</td>
<td rowspan="3">0 C</td>
<td rowspan="3">Yes</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT109<br />
&#160;&#160;BMMC CAD High Interest Savings
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT114<br />
&#160;&#160;TrustCo CAD High Interest Savings
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT124<br />
&#160;&#160;BMO USD High Interest Savings
</td>
<td rowspan="3">3.40%</td>
<td rowspan="3">500 U</td>
<td rowspan="3">0 U</td>
<td rowspan="3">Yes</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT129<br />
&#160;&#160;BMMC USD High Interest Savings
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>BMT134<br />
&#160;&#160;TrustCo USD High Interest Savings
</td>
</tr>
</table>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 14:00:34 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>AltaRed on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115047</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115047</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>BMOIL won't sell the F series BMT offerings to you, only the A series with 25bp trailer fee (which thus results in yield to you 25bp less than the DYN6004 and DYN6005 at iTrade).  </p>
<p>Series A BMT104 (CAD) and BMT124 (USD).  BMO does not advertise these rates anywhere except to existing clients with accounts.  BMOIL and Scotia iTrade are generally in lockstep with each other on Series A offerings.</p>
<p>What I do at BMO IL instead for CAD, is to buy their Series F MMF BMO95142 instead of BMT104. In effect, just as good an offering but, but no CDIC insurance for the MMF offering.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 07:06:44 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>canadian.100 on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115044</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115044</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<p>I have DYN6004 and DYN 6005 (USD) at iTrade.<br />
I am likely moving to BMO Investorline but will need to sell these 2 DYN funds as they are not moveable to Investorline.<br />
Questions to anyone who uses Investorline<br />
1. are there exact equivalent ISAs at Investorline?<br />
2. if so, what are the interest rates at Investorline?  Are they same, better or worse than at iTrade for these ISAs?  I did not get a clear answer from Investorline on rates, but I have a feeling Investorline ISA rates may be lower than iTrade.<br />
It is easy to find the iTrade ISA rates online, but I can't find the BMT rates with google searching.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 07:00:34 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				                <item>
                    <title>AltaRed on Investment Savings Account (ISA) Interest Rates</title>
                    <link>https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115028</link>
                    <category>Investing</category>
                    <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.highinterestsavings.ca/forum/investing/investment-savings-account-isa-interest-rates/page-11/#p115028</guid>
					                        <description><![CDATA[<blockquote class="spPostEmbedQuote">
<p><strong>Rail Baron said </strong><br />
Now that the Fed has raised  US interest rates, anyone care to suggest when can we expect to see an upward move in USD ISA rates?  </p>
</blockquote>
<p>Less predictable I think than for CAD ISA rates because there is far less competition, but I would speculate as early as next week for a few. Perhaps upwards of a month for others depending on when the investments backing these deposit rates move up, e.g. 30 day Tbills, commercial paper, etc, etc.</p>
<p>I have BMT124 (BMO's Series A USD ISA) and DYN6005 (Scotia's Series F USD ISA) so will check sometime next week when I am likely in my accounts for one reason or another. I am not holding my breath.</p>
]]></description>
					                    <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 05:26:59 -0700</pubDate>
                </item>
				    </channel>
	</rss>
