2020 03 24 Concentra Rates Up | Wyth Financial (formerly Concentra Bank) | Discussion forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
2020 03 24 Concentra Rates Up
March 26, 2020
9:30 am
Nehpets
Ontario
Members
Forum Posts: 979
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Effective March 24, 2020 Concentra rates up
Source

2020-03-24-Concentra.JPG

Stephen

March 26, 2020
10:44 am
Doug
British Columbia, Canada
Members
Forum Posts: 4230
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nehpets said
Effective March 24, 2020 Concentra rates up
Source

2020-03-24-Concentra.JPG

Stephen  

Hi Stephen,

I appreciate the notifications, but could you kindly modify the format of your titles? As posts are not categorized in date order, leading with the date is not helpful. Most people generally post something to the effect of the type of rate changing, the name of the FI, and, optionally, the effective date of the change or the date on which notice was provided.

Something like:

"GIC rates going up, effective 2020 03 24" or "GIC rates increasing, effective May 23, 2020"

Everyone will format their date differently, and that's not a problem, but I just think leading with the date is not helpful and it looks messy in the forum when most other posts are not titled in this way.

On the upside, I appreciate that, where an FI has their own forum, you have posted the notification to the applicable forum. sf-cool

Also, the rates were already 2.45% for most. Possibly the 5 year rate changed, but another user (think it was @hwyc or @picassocat, possibly?) posted of the change in another thread, and I previously notified of the change to 2.45% in a reply to Peter's thread.

Thanks,
Doug

Please write your comments in the forum.